- Navigating the San Diego River , SDSU news center (April 2022)
- Divided Together podcast (Border Field State Park): Episode 2: Scientists and Geographers working across borders featuring Dr. Napoleon Gubino Elizondo (Sept 2021)
- SDSU Mentorship in Action, featuring Emily Deardorff and Olivia Griffin (Aug 2021)
- Sediment in the US-Mexico border region featuring undergraduate Oscar Sanchez here (July 2021).
- MS student Ye Mu’s publication on atmospheric moisture sources in the Amazon featured in EOS (2021).
- The Gone Wild podcast: Water (2019)
- Hope floats: Development and sediment on the US-Mexico border featuring Kris Taniguchi (2015)
- Human-watershed interactions from the US-Mexico Border to the Amazon. SDSU Geography Colloquium, Sept 2021
- SDSU Watershed Research on the US-Mexico Border, Re:Border Conference November, 2019
Other food for thought:
“What is the Scholar’s Role in Apocalyptic Times?” by McCaughey and and Welsh.