- Navigating the San Diego River , SDSU news center (April 2022)
- Divided Together podcast (Border Field State Park): Episode 2: Scientists and Geographers working across borders featuring Dr. Napoleon Gubino Elizondo (Sept 2021)
- SDSU Mentorship in Action, featuring Emily Deardorff and Olivia Griffin (Aug 2021)
- Sediment in the US-Mexico border region featuring undergraduate Oscar Sanchez here (July 2021).
- MS student Ye Mu’s publication on atmospheric moisture sources in the Amazon featured in EOS (2021).
- The Gone Wild podcast: Water (2019)
- Hope floats: Development and sediment on the US-Mexico border featuring Kris Taniguchi (2015)
- Human-watershed interactions from the US-Mexico Border to the Amazon. SDSU Geography Colloquium, Sept 2021
- SDSU Watershed Research on the US-Mexico Border, Re:Border Conference November, 2019
Other food for thought:
“What is the Scholar’s Role in Apocalyptic Times?” by McCaughey and and Welsh.
Princeton Statement on “Truth seeking, Democracy and Freedom of Thought and Expression” by Robert George and Cornell West